1. They will transfer
those books into the new library.
2. They promote or transfer
employees on the basis of seniority.
3. Secondly, the transfer
of power must be clearly communicated.
1. the act of moving something from one location to another
2. someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
3. the act of transfering something from one form to another
4. a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
5. application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
6. transferring ownership
1. move around
2. transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
3. move from one place to another
4. lift and reset in another soil or situation
5. cause to change ownership
6. change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
7. send from one person or place to another
8. shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
9. transfer from one place or period to another
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号