1. His field has been stake
2. They planted a stake
in the ground.
3. As a parter, he has a stake
in that business.
1. (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
2. a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
3. instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning
4. the money risked on a gamble
1. put at risk
2. place a bet on
3. mark with a stake
4. tie or fasten to a stake
5. kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号