1. He worked hard and was soon promote
2. Promote the good method of eyesight inside two months?
3. They promote
or transfer employees on the basis of seniority.
1. contribute to the progress or growth of
2. give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
3. make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
4. be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
5. change a pawn for a king by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more val
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号