offset [,ɔf'set, ,ɔ:-, 'ɔfset, 'ɔ:-]
1. In basketball, he offset
s his small size by his cleverness and speed.
2. This offset
voltage will be added to the voltage measurement.
3. To avoid errors, choose a card with low offset
current and high isolation resistance.
1. the time at which something is supposed to begin
2. a compensating equivalent
3. a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
4. a natural consequence of development
5. a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the
6. structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
1. compensate for or counterbalance
2. make up for
3. cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear onto another surface
4. create an offset in
5. produce by offset printing
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号