1. In the past, these were isolated
2. I explained that it was an isolated
, uncharacteristic act of rebellion.
3. Then there are those which sit over isolated
"hotspots" of upwelling magma from deep in the earth, like the volcanoes of Hawaii.
1. not close together in time
2. being or feeling set or kept apart from others
3. marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
4. cut off or left behind
5. under forced isolation especially for health reasons
6. remote and separate physically or socially
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号