1. The sculptor figure
d the girl in clay.
2. But his figure
seems too low.
3. The staff show the figure
to the captain.
1. a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
2. alternative names for the body of a human being
3. one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
4. a model of a bodily form (especially of a person)
5. a well-known or notable person
6. a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
7. an amount of money expressed numerically
8. the impression produced by a person
9. the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
10. language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
11. a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out
12. a decorative or artistic work
13. a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
1. judge to be probable
2. be or play a part of or in
3. imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
4. make a mathematical calculation or computation
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号