1. We had a depression
80 years ago.
2. Then she read about seasonal affective disorder, a form of depression
that occurs in fall and winter.
3. Depression is a heterogeneous disorder with a highly variable course, an inconsistent response to treatment, and no established mechanism.
1. a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
2. a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and
3. a sunken or depressed geological formation
4. sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
5. a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
6. an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
7. a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
8. a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
9. angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
10. pushing down
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号