1. Beijing Creek will adhere to the "guests highest, reputation first" purpose, warmly welcome you!
2. It's called the Hell Creek Formation. But to paleontologists, this part of North Dakota is pure heaven.
3. As he played with his dog on the prairies, climbed up trees on the nearby creek
and marveled at spectacular sunrises and sunset, he looked beyond those horizons.
1. a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
2. any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号